Article 1 (Application)
Article 2 (Registration for Use)
- The Company may not approve an application for registration of use if it determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, and the Company shall not be obligated to disclose any reasons for such denial.
- If false information is reported when applying for user registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms and Conditions
- Other cases in which the Company deems the registration of use to be inappropriate
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
- The User shall properly manage his/her user ID and password for the Service at his/her own responsibility.
- The User may not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend his/her user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. When a user logs in with the same combination of user ID and password as the registered information, we consider the use of the service to be by the user who has registered that user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of user IDs and passwords by third parties, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 4 (Usage Fees and Payment Methods)
- As compensation for the paid portion of the Service, the User shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company and displayed on the Website in a manner designated by the Company.
- In the event the User is late in paying the usage fee, the User shall pay a late fee at the rate of 14.6% per annum.
- In the event that a user cancels the subscription in the middle of the term of use or for any other reason, we shall not be obligated to refund the usage fee paid by the user.
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
- Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals are prohibited.
- Any activity related to criminal activity is prohibited.
- Prohibits activities that are legal abroad but illegal in the country.
- Any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights contained in this service, including the contents of this service, is prohibited.
- You are prohibited from disrupting or interfering with the functionality of the servers or networks of the Company, other users, or other third parties.
- Commercial use of information obtained through the Service is prohibited.
- Any activity that interferes with the Company's business or the operation of the Service, such as placing an excessive burden on the server or network system, is prohibited.
- Unauthorized access or attempts to gain such access are prohibited.
- The collection or accumulation of personal information about other users is prohibited.
- Any use of the Service for any unauthorized purpose is prohibited.
- Any action that causes disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of the Service or other third parties is prohibited.
- Impersonating another user is prohibited.
- Advertising, publicity, solicitation, or sales activities on the Service that are not authorized by the Company
- Any activity for the purpose of meeting people of the opposite sex whom you have not met is prohibited.
- We prohibit the act of providing benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in relation to our services.
- Resale of the Service's functions, resources, etc. is prohibited. This includes the use of the Service by web production companies, agencies, etc. to operate accounts for other companies on their behalf. The use of the Service by web production companies, PR companies, agencies, etc. to operate multiple unrelated accounts of other companies on their behalf using the multi-account function is not permitted, as it constitutes resale of the Service's functions and resources. As a general rule, only accounts owned by the user himself/herself, his/her own company, or an affiliated company with which he/she has a capital relationship may be used.
- In principle, changing Twitter IDs during campaign operations is prohibited.
- In principle, changing to a locked account during campaign operations is prohibited.
- If a user engages in any of the prohibited activities on Twitter, the Operator reserves the right to restrict use, prevent transmission, and take other measures within an appropriate scope.
- Violating the rules and regulations regarding the use of Twitter or other services linked with the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Linked Services")
- Other activities that the Company deems inappropriate are prohibited.
- In the event that the Operator suffers damages as a result of a user's conduct as stipulated in each item, the Operator may demand compensation for such damages from the user.
- You may not submit media campaigns that contain grotesque, violent, or adult content. Media campaigns containing depictions of rape and sexual assault are also not permitted.
- It is prohibited to include false information in any information disclosed to third parties on the Service.
Article 6 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
We reserve the right to suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to users for any of the following reasons
- When performing maintenance inspections or updating of computer systems related to this service
- In the event that provision of this service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disasters.
- In the event of any trouble, interruption or suspension of service provision, suspension of linkage with this service, specification changes, etc. to Twitter or other linked services.
- In the event of computer or communication line outage due to accident
- In any other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide this service.
- We shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by users or third parties as a result of the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service, regardless of the reason. In addition, the User acknowledges and agrees that even in the event of suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service by the Company pursuant to this Article, the User shall not be entitled to claim any reduction, etc. of the usage fee.
Article 7 (Copyright)
- Users may only use, post, or edit text, images, videos, and other information for which they own the necessary intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, or have obtained permission from the necessary right holders.
- The copyright of any text, images, video or other data posted or edited by users using the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Posted Data") shall be reserved to such users or other existing right holders. However, the Company may use (including reproduction, copying, modification, sublicensing to third parties, and any other use) any text, images, videos, etc. posted or edited using the Service. Users shall not exercise their moral rights with respect to such use.
- Except as provided in the main text of Twitter and the preceding paragraph, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the Service and all information related to the Service belong to the Company or to the right holders who have authorized the Company to use them, and users may not reproduce, transfer, lend, translate, modify, reprint, or publicly transmit (including making transmittable) any of such information without permission. You may not transmit, distribute, publish, commercially use, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, etc. without permission.
Article 8 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
We reserve the right to restrict a user's use of all or part of the Service or terminate the user's registration as a user without prior notice in any of the following cases
- Violation of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions
- When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration information
- You have used or attempted to use the Service for any purpose or in any manner that may cause damage to us, other Users, or any third party.
- If you interfere with the operation of this service by any means
- When a bill or check drawn or accepted by the Bank is dishonored, or when the Bank is subject to suspension of transactions by a clearing house or other similar action.
- In the event of a petition for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, compulsory execution, or auction, or in the event of delinquent payment of taxes and dues
- When a petition is filed for suspension of payment, insolvency, bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, corporate reorganization, or special liquidation proceedings.
- If you have not used this service for more than 1 year
- If you have not responded to our inquiries or other communications requesting a response for more than 30 days
- When any of the items of Article 2, Paragraph 2 applies
- When it is determined that there is information in the campaign information published through this service that cannot be clearly recognized by a third party.
- When we determine that campaign information published through the Service is insufficient for third parties to understand.
- In any other cases in which the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
In the event that any of the items of the preceding paragraph applies, the User shall naturally lose the benefit of time with respect to all debts owed to the Company, and shall immediately repay all debts owed to the Company at that time in a lump sum.
In no event shall we be liable to you for any damages incurred by you as a result of any action taken by us pursuant to this Article.
Article 11 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The Company may change the contents of the Service or discontinue providing the Service without notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of such changes or discontinuation.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
The Company, corporations and individuals shall appropriately handle personal information acquired through the use of the Service in accordance with the following.
Notices or communications between a user and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company. Unless a user notifies us of a change in his/her contact information in accordance with a method separately determined by us, we will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and send notices or communications to that contact information, which will be deemed to have reached the user at the time of transmission.
Article 15 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- In the event that a lawsuit becomes necessary in connection with the Service, the Osaka District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction as the court of first instance.
Article 16 (Translation)
The Japanese language is the official language of these Terms and Conditions, and translations of these Terms and Conditions into other languages are for convenience of reference only and shall have no effect.
November 18, 2020 Revised
October 26, 2020 Revised
October 1, 2020 Establishment