Can I distribute Amazon gift certificates as campaign prizes?
Yes, it is possible.
Using PARKLoT's functionality, it is possible to automate the distribution of Amazon gift certificates. The system can also automate the process of drawing winners, eliminating any hassle.
[Corporate] Products and services for which Amazon gift certificates cannot be used as campaign prizes include
- Pornographic and adult products and services
- law-evading drug (e.g. amyl nitrates, MiPT)
- Dating services*1
- online auction
- Consumer finance*3
- Daily deal and discount service businesses (e.g., joint purchase coupon services)
- Live Streaming Service
- virtual currency
- Trading in embargoed goods or with embargoed countries
- Religious and political activities
- Products and services that Amazon deems illegal or inappropriate
For more information, please refer to the Guidelines for the Use of Corporate Amazon Gift Certificates.
For more information, please visit Amazon's website.
Distribution of Other Gift Certificates
Automated distribution of Amazon gift certificates in combination with PARKLoT's services is available as an option.
Various gift codes, coupons and vouchers other than Amazon gift certificates can also be distributed directly to users via Twitter direct messages.
PARKLoT allows you to automate the tedious task of distributing Amazon gift certificates.
Please contact us for more information.