What is the process to start the campaign?
The basic flow is as follows: application - data preparation and payment - campaign creation - campaign start.
This page explains how to start the Basic Plan (Instant Win Campaign). For information on organizing non-Instant Win campaigns such as hashtag campaigns, please contact us via the Contact Us form.
Steps to start the campaign
- Please apply using the application form.
- Please prepare the necessary information and data for the campaign. The required information and data are as follows: Twitter account, Twitter developer account, campaign name, gift, campaign period, and image for tweet submission.
- Payment must be made at least 3 business days prior to the start of the campaign.
- After confirming your payment, we will process your Twitter account so that you can log in with PARKLoT.
- Please log in to PARKLoT to create your campaign.
- At the time of the event, a tweet will be automatically posted on Twitter to start the campaign. Drawing will be done automatically and winners can be confirmed from the management screen.
Why do I need a Twitter developer account?
A Twitter developer account is required to retrieve retweet users and automatically send direct messages using the Twitter API. We ask that you obtain this information through the Twitter account that will host the campaign.
It takes 3 days to 2 weeks from application to acceptance for a Twitter developer account. Please make sure to apply 2 weeks prior to the campaign.
I don't know how to apply for a Twitter developer account.
We can apply for a Twitter developer account on your behalf. Please let us know when you apply.
Can I prepare campaign images appropriately?
What do participants see in the campaign images and what do the gifts look like? If I participate, am I likely to win? in an instant. Therefore, it is no exaggeration to say that the images in your campaign will determine the success of your campaign. We recommend that you spend as much time and budget as possible to create your images. We can also create campaign images on your behalf. Please let us know at the time of application if you would like us to do so.